If you have any questions regarding our payment options, please contact our customer service.
With every order you will receive:
- Our standard shipping rate within Sweden is 49 SEK and orders above 600 SEK is free of shipping cost. Orders outside Sweden is free of shipping cost when above 1000 SEK (incl. VAT). (Eventual fee of payment option is still valid)
- Full insurance of your delivery.
- Fast shipping, we send your order within 24 hours during working days.
- You will receive a tracking number so that you can see where your order are.
- Immediately after your order is processed, the tracking number will be sent to your email-address. With this tracking number, you can collect your order without waiting for the delivery note.
If you order from Sweden, Norway, Denark or Finland, you can choose to pay against an invoice. The invoice will be sent along with your order and there is credit period of 30 days. A simple credit rating will be performed with notification copy. We can only deliver to your registered address. You must be over 18 to order with invoice as payment option. All invoices are assigned to Klarna AB.
Klarna Account (part payment)
More information/complete terms:
We accept VISA, Mastercard and Diners Club. At this time, we can only accept European credit cards.
We accept payment through PayPal.
Payment in advance
If you place an order with the option, payment in advance, you will receive a email with the information you need to make payment. As soon as we have received payment, your order will be shipped. If you have any problem making the payment, please contact our customer support for help.
Cash on delivery
Only applicable within Sweden. Your order will be sent immediately and you will pay for the order when you collect it at your local post office. A handling fee of 50 SEK will be added to your order sum if you choose this payment option.
For orders not collected, we will charge a fee of 300 SEK to cover our expenses.